søndag den 18. marts 2007

48 Things You Could Care Less About.

First name? Line
Were you named after anyone? Don't think so
When did you last cry? Last friday
Do you like your handwriting? It's ok
What is your favorite lunchmeat? Roastbeef!
If you were another person, would you be friends with you? If i was into knitting yes I think so
Do you have a journal? Yes - this is my journal
Do you still have your tonsils? No I got them removed when I was 19
Would you bungee jump? NEVER!
What is your favorite cereal? Cornflakes with sugar and milk.
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Sometimes, sometimes not.
Do you think you're strong? Most of the time.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate, with bits of chocolate... Mocca flavored ice
Shoe size? 40
Red or pink? After I had my daughter both
What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My size. My lack of selfconfidence.
Who do you miss the most? My grand-dad on my fathers side and my dad.
What color pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing? white and blue night pants and a gray t-shirt
Do you want everyone to send this back to you? Nah
Last thing you ate? Toast
What are you listening to right now? the sound of my kids and their dad playing in the kitchen
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Indigo blue
Favorite smell? homebaked bread and the smell of my kids
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My father in law
The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? Their eyes.
Do you like the person you stole this from? yes - she seems nice!
Favorite drink? Juice.
Favorite sport? Knitting and Formula 1
Eye color? Blue/grey/green/brown.
Hat size? No clue
Do you wear contacts? No
Favorite food? Potatoes
Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings :)
Summer or winter? Winter! And a really windy-rainy autumn...
Hugs or kisses? Hugs
Favorite dessert? Ice cream
Who is most likely to respond? No idea...
Least likely to respond? still clueless
What books are you reading? Romance novels
What's on your mouse pad? Don't have one
What did you watch last night on TV? Midsumner Murders and Coupling
Favorite sounds? The sound of my kids laughing Rain on my windows and the wind in the trees.
Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles!
The furthest you've been from home? USA
What is your special talent? Creativity.
Where were you born? Glostrup.
Who sent this to you? I nicked it from Elisabeth.

Ingen kommentarer: